The Cardiff Hub is leading the systematic review for the new SAPEA project Towards an EU sustainable food system, coordinated by ALLEA (All European Academies). The first systematic literature review advisory group meeting took place on 21st May 2019. It was organised by the Hub and hosted by PLACE (Sustainable Places Research Institute, Cardiff University).
The attendees included representatives of:
- ALLEA (All European Academies)
- Cardiff University Libraries
- European Documentation Centre, Cardiff University
- GCSA (European Commission Group of Chief Scientific Advisors)
- PLACE (Sustainable Places Research Institute)
- SAM (Scientific Advice Mechanism) Unit
- SAPEA Working Group on Sustainable Food Systems
- SURE (Specialist Unit for Review Evidence)
- WCPP (Welsh Centre for Public Policy)
Professor Ole Petersen, Vice-President of AE and Cardiff Hub Academic Director, and Louise Edwards, Manager AE Cardiff Hub, represented the Hub in the meeting.
The report is expected to be published in spring 2020. Read more.
— Sustainable Places (@sustainablecu) May 23, 2019
22nd May 2019. For further information please contact Esther Dorado-Ladera, Executive Officer (Projects) firstname.lastname@example.org.