Member of Academia Europaea, Professor Peter Hegyi will be hosting a workshop on Frontiers in Translational Medicine at the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Budapest, Hungary on 23rd-24th September 2019.
Members of Academia Europaea are warmly invited to join the workshop. More information about the workshop and the final programme can be found here. If you wish to participate, please email email@example.com.
The project leaders commissioned by Academia Europea are Péter Hegyi (University of Pécs, Hungary), Stephen Holgate (University of Southampton, UK) and Ole Petersen (Cardiff University, UK). The list of speakers contributing to the event includes:
- Márta Balaskó (Pécs, Hungary)
- Dalma Dobszai (Pécs, Hungary)
- Bálint Erőss (Pécs, Hungary)
- András Garami (Pécs, Hungary)
- Zoe Ann Gray (Southhampton, UK)
- Lajos Kemény (Szeged, Hungary)
- Tara Lamont (Southhampton, UK)
- Jeffrey Laurence (New York, USA)
- Joao Paulo Monteiro (New York, USA)
- Shuang Peng (Guangzhou, China)
- Zsolt Szakács (Pécs, Hungary)
- Andrea Szentesi (Pécs, Hungary)
- András Varró (Szeged, Hungary)
Professor Hegyi is the Director of the Centre for Translational Medicine in the Medical School at the University of Pécs and was elected to the Academia Europaea in 2018. If you want to know more about Professor Hegyi, read our interview spotlight here.
This event is generously supported by the Academia Europaea 2019 Hubert Curien Initiative Fund, through the AE Cardiff Knowledge Hub.