The Frontiers in Translational Medicine project leaders Péter Hegyi (University of Pécs, Hungary), Stephen Holgate (University of Southampton, UK) and Ole Petersen (Cardiff University, UK), have announced the publication of their workshop’s final programme, which is available here.
The list of speakers contributing to the event includes:
- Márta Balaskó (Pécs, Hungary)
- Dalma Dobszai (Pécs, Hungary)
- Bálint Erőss (Pécs, Hungary)
- András Garami (Pécs, Hungary)
- Zoe Ann Gray (Southhampton, UK)
- Lajos Kemény (Szeged, Hungary)
- Tara Lamont (Southhampton, UK)
- Jeffrey Laurence (New York, USA)
- Joao Paulo Monteiro (New York, USA)
- Shuang Peng (Guangzhou, China)
- Zsolt Szakács (Pécs, Hungary)
- Andrea Szentesi (Pécs, Hungary)
- András Varró (Szeged, Hungary)
The workshop, which will be held at the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Budapest, Hungary on 23rd-24th September 2019, is supported by the Academia Europaea 2019 Hubert Curien Initiative Fund through the AE Cardiff Knowledge Hub. If you wish to participate, please email email@example.com.