SYSTEMATIC LITERATURE REVIEW WORK
Academia Europaea is collaborating with ALLEA in the production of the new evidence review Towards an EU sustainable food system, which will answer to the question What are workable paths to deliver an inclusive, just and timely transition to an EU sustainable food system, where possible delivering benefits for health, the environment, and socio-economic aspects?
The Cardiff Hub leads the systematic review for the project.
The Hub has put together an advisory panel that includes representatives of:
- Cardiff University Libraries
- City University
- European Documentation Centre, Cardiff University
- GCSA (European Commission Group of Chief Scientific Advisors)
- Harper Adams University
- SAM (Scientific Advice Mechanism) Unit
- SAPEA Working Group on Sustainable Food Systems
- SURE (Specialist Unit for Review Evidence), Cardiff University
- SURF (Research Centre for Urban and Regional Food)
- WCPP (Welsh Centre for Public Policy)
The first systematic literature review advisory panel meeting took place on 21st May 2019. It was organised by the Hub and hosted by PLACE.
The report is expected to be published in spring 2020.