SYSTEMATIC LITERATURE REVIEW WORK
What are workable paths to deliver an inclusive, just and timely transition to an EU sustainable food system, where possible delivering benefits for health, the environment, and socio-economic aspects?
The Cardiff Hub is leading the systematic review for the project and has put together an advisory panel that includes representatives of:
- ALLEA (All European Academies)
- Cardiff University Libraries
- City University
- European Documentation Centre, Cardiff University
- GCSA (European Commission Group of Chief Scientific Advisors)
- Harper Adams University
- PLACE (Sustainable Places Research Institute, Cardiff University)
- SAM (Scientific Advice Mechanism) Unit
- SAPEA Working Group on Sustainable Food Systems
- SURE (Specialist Unit for Review Evidence, Cardiff University)
- SURF (Research Centre for Urban and Regional Food)
- WCPP (Welsh Centre for Public Policy)
Two advisory panel meetings, organised by the Hub and hosted by PLACE, have taken place so far on 21st May 2019 and 30th July 2019. The review team is now finalising the systematic review’s narrative.
The evidence review report is expected to be published in spring 2020.