Date: 5th – 6th October 2023
In person: Palazzo Corsini, Via della Lungara 10, Rome
Online: The conference will be broadcast live on the lynx channels: LIVE STREAMING
One year following the sad passing of Tullio Pozzan, the Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei will host ‘Cell Signalling: A gathering in remembrance of Tullio Pozzan’.
Tullio Pozzan MAE was widely regarded as the ‘King of Calcium Signaling’. He was internationally recognised as one of the most eminent biologists of his generation. He was elected into numerous academies, including Academia Europaea (1998), the Academia dei Lincei (2001), the US National Academy of Sciences (2006) and the Royal Society (2018).
A number of MAEs will present at the meeting including:
- Jacopo Meldolesi MAE, Introduction and remembrance of Professor Pozzan
- Rosario Rizzuto MAE, The ER-mitochondria calcium signaling microdomain
- Ole Petersen MAE, Intracellular calcium signalling domains in pancreatic cells
- Martin Lohse MAE, Cell signaling at the nanometer scale
- Giorgio Carmignoto MAE, Calcium nano-microdomains mediate astrocyte signalling in the brain
- Anant B. Parekh MAE, Nanodomain signalling near store-operated CRAC channels
- Daniela Corda MAE, Mono-ADP-ribosylation: novel signals in the control of membrane traffic
- Francesco Di Virgilio MAE, Extracellular and intracellular signal transduction
- Manuela Zaccolo MAE, cAMP nanodomain signalling in cardiac myocytes
- Stefano Schiaffino MAE, Closure and summary
To participate in person, registration is required. Click here to register.